Hanoi - Halong - Bai Tu Long Bay - Vung Vieng Village - Thien Canh Son Cave - Halong - Hanoi
Day 1: Hanoi – Bai Tu Long Bay (L/D)
08.00 For those who use the transportation service, you will be picked up at your hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter to set off for Halong. After 4 hours of driving, the vehicle arrives Hong Gai Tourist Wharf, then you check in at Oriental Sail waiting hall.
12.15 Step on a transfer boat to embark on Calypso Cruiser junk. The crew give the safety instructions and the key to your cabin.
13.00 Enjoy your lunch on board while the junk is cruising to your first visiting location- Vung Vieng Fishing Village. You contemplate the wonderful view of Bai Tu Long Bay with hundreds of limestone islets, grottoes with special ecological system. In Vung Vieng Village, you can choose one between two options written below:
Option 1: You get on a small bamboo boat rowed by local people to move around to discover the village, observe the daily life of fishermen.
Option 2: You kayak by yourself around with the instruction of the tour guide.
17.30 Come back to the Calypso junk, take a shower and get rest on sundeck in sunset. Happy Hour is organized at the bar and on deck. In this trip, a cooking class is provided and it is perfect for anyone who loves cooking and wants to learn about Vietnamese traditional cuisine. The chief will teach you how to make some dishes and enjoy your works with your partners.
19.00 Enjoy your dinner in our restaurant. After that, you can hang out with other people at the bar, sing and dance, relax in your room or take part in the group of squid fishing on board. Those activities are available till 22.00
Overnight on Calypso Cruise at Cong Do area.
Day 2: Bai Tu Long – Hanoi (B/L)
06.30 Wake up and join in a Tai Chi exercise class on deck. Tai Chi improves muscular strength, flexibility, fitness, improve immunity, relieve pain which has value in treating or preventing health problems and can be easily adapted for anyone. The class lasts for 30 minutes.
07.00 Enjoy the morning sunrise with a cup of tea or coffee, have breakfast while the junk sails to Thien Canh Son Cave. The cave attracts a lot of tourists because of the wild natural beauty, incredible stalactites in different shapes and cool atmosphere.
09.30 You back to the Calypso Cruiser, check out and transfer your luggage to the reception area.
09.30 We sail back to the harbor and disembark at around 12.00. Enjoy your early lunch is served on board
12.00 You get in vehicle to come back to Hanoi and reach the destination around 16.30
End of the Calypso Cruiser 2 days 1night tour.
- What to bring: Original passport, swimming suites, sun glasses, insect repellent, credit card or cash.
- Special requests on food (diet or vegetarian) please inform us before departure.
- Passenger’s passport is required to bring along the trip for overnight registration.
- Passenger’s personal information is required to send to reservation before departure.
- The above cruise itinerary is subject to change due to weather, tide levels and operating conditions without prior notice.
- Promotion might be applied, inclusions and exclusions might be changed – you will be informed of changes upon booking.
- For safety reasons, these below passengers are not highly recommended to do overnight cruise in Bai Tu Long Bay:
- Person with disability: physical or sensory.
- Person who has symptoms of hallucinations, sleepwalking, fear of being enclosed, epilepsy…
- Person who is older than 80.
- Person who is overweight (>120kg).